Sunday, April 20, 2008

Bust your stress!!! Love someone!!

Immerse yourself in that you love!!! Be it someone or something. As humans we are made of elements, earth, water, and so on. Amongst these peace and love are important elements. Love is our nature, it is you, it is me. Experience that love, allow it to manifest in the physical form. Love an image, love a game, love your task, love that pay check at the end of the month. Believe me love will bring out the power within you. Love for one thing can generate so much power and energy within you that it help you win and reach stability within in other aspects of life. Believe it or not, eveything that happens to us is to teach us the lessons of patience, care, stability, let go, love, trust. Sit for a moment and talk to your self, write down. Ask why do go to work? Ask why do you come back home from work? You may go to work because you love your family and want to give them the best. You may go to work because you want to give yourself the best of comforts and education in life. Because that office room you have gives you a sense of power and brings intense desire and passion to succeed.
You come back home from work because being in the company of your loved ones gives you succor, because you love your futton that gives you a sense security and makes you aware of that love an element that you are made up of. Because you want to make love with the person you simply cannot live without. Making love and being in his/her arms moves those cells and adds energy and intensity that pushes cells to higher levels of enery and they resonate whenever you take up any task. Feel the feeling of love. Love yourself if you cannot love someone or something. Love generates peace, passion, intensity.
The mistake you make is in confusing the love comes from lying on that sofa or from being next to the loved one or from playing that game. Actually, love is there within you. Just that you need to feel and become aware.
When you love someone and when he / she is not near you, do you stop loving. Many a times I have closed my eyes and felt the person I love near me, I have imagined my daughter talking with me, my pets who come running to me when I return home.
When I close my eyes and imagine my loved one around me talking with me, holding me, looking at me, I can almost feel his voice his words, I transcend in to a world that is full of happiness, lacks gravity, no beginning or end, it is simply a sense of lightness, a sense of security a sense of love one that is generated from within. I simply remain in that self of myself on days when I am low on energy, I remain probably for hours in that world to come back full of positive energy, ready to be shared with those around me. This generates confidence and positive desire. Helps me to transcend to a higher level of energy from where I can tackle my own negative electrons that are always trying to deplete the positrons. So, bust your stress your depression by love!!! Love someone or something and you will be successful in those aspects where you have been lacking. For love can make elate you to a level of energy that is beyond words. Find that trigger that helps you to tap and become aware of the true element that u are made of that is love...
Try one of the following. Does it matter if you have not done it so far or if it is the right age. Do not let anything stop you.

Fall in love
a. with someone
b. do it for someone you love
c. close your eyes and say " I am love."
d. close your eyes and talk to your loved one.


Love will in turn plug those leaks in your energy and bust the stress and depression.

No comments: